- you use any of our websites - www.longmelfordswan.co.uk, www.thehadleighram.co.uk, www.lavenhamgreyhound.com or www.duckdeli.co.uk
- you make a booking on any of our websites.
- you make enquiries on any of our websites.
- someone is interested in working with us.
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data.
In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who Are We?
Long Melford Swan Ltd. is a group of restaurants located in East Anglia.
Our group of restaurants includes The Long Melford Swan, The Hadleigh Ram and The Lavenham Greyhound
Our registered address is: Lancaster House Sopwith Crescent, Hurricane Way, Shotgate, Wickford, Essex, SS11 8YU
The head office address is: 5 Market Place, Hadleigh, Suffolk, IP7 5DL
How Do We Collect Information From You?
- We collect information from you:when you make a booking.
- when you visit one of our restaurants (preferences, allergies etc.)
- when you make an enquiry.
- when you sign up to marketing emails.
What Type Of Information Is Collected From You?
- e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
- home or work address
- billing information taken for deposits, ticketing, or holding credit card information for use in the case of no shows (where applicable)
- telephone number
- company names
- dietary requests
- marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
- marketing responses (where applicable)
- survey responses
- current and past reservation details
When you access our sites:
There is 'Device Information' about your computer hardware and software that is automaticaly collected by Long Melford Swan Ltd. This information can include:
- device type (e.g mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- operating system
- IP address
- browser type
- browser informations (eg. type, language and history)
- domain names
- access times
- referring website addresses
- other data about your device to provide the services otherwise described in this policy.
- personal details
- employment details
- salary history
- other relevant details
How Is Your Information Used?
Who Has Access To Your Information?
How And Where Do We Store Data?
for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
For reservations taken through ResDiary software, your data will only be stored in the UK.
ResDiary data is stored securely in data centres managed by Rackspace.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile ofyour interests and preferences so that we can contact you
with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external
sources to help us do this effectively.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior cosent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which is was first collected.
Data will, therefore, be retained for the following period: two years
SecurityData security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data
collected through our Site.
Use Of 'Cookies'
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of
all or part of our business. Any personal data that you have provided will, where it is relevant to any part of
our business that is being transferred, be transferred along with that part. The new owner or newly controlling party
originally collected by us.
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed
of the changes.